Thursday, June 22, 2017

Spanish Fly Pineapple Spiced Rum Cocktail ! Liquid Brunch?


The heat is already a performance of blazing ferocity and this shit ain't slowing. The moment of truth has come...are you a morning or mid-afternoon drunk, LMAO 10x? Neither there or here....your secret is safe with me.  Take a gander at this cocktail liquid breakfast. I am not a barista, but this will blow up the insides, with happy energy...I heavy-handed 3 shots of Bacardi, 2 shots of Coconut Malibu Rum, 3 small jalapeno rings, 2 shakes of our very own local spicy Spanish fly; from the Queen Creek olive mill. Then chop up some fresh pineapples, that has a wee bit more ripeness.  A little knowledgeable birdy suggested turning her upside down so that the sweet nectar saturates throughout. Then add about a quarter cup of some DDOJ...blend, preferably with crushed ice and quack away!

No comments:

Hot Chocolate Baby Rum

Well, It Has Been A Minute Since I Have Posted Within This Craziness Impeding On My Goals.  Both Of My In Laws Have Passed.  Needless, ...