Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Goldfish Ramen Noodle Bowl

I am sending all vibes out that host an abundance of life force, so that you may heal what ails ya.  Gooday and best of health.  The heavens will bless your tables with much love, just by concocting this poor man's masterpiece.  Please try this simplistic, mouth take over at once!  So, get going...ramen of choice, lean ground beef, broccoli heads, salsa, ground pepper, white wine vinegar, fish sauce, pico, garlic salt, paprika, Tapatio hot sauce, salted butter, Italian herbs, Italian EVOO, parsley, red crushed pepper, yellow/green onions, the original seasoning and goldfish crackers.  The trick is to baby your noodles, by allowing them to sleep in their broth for up to 15 min or more;  so that they swell beyond the normal size.  This provides one with healthy fat noodles and it looks good, lol.  Most of all have fun!  I am telling you, "It is so easy a caveman can do it."  I appreciate you folks, have a blessed 1.

No comments:

Hot Chocolate Baby Rum

Well, It Has Been A Minute Since I Have Posted Within This Craziness Impeding On My Goals.  Both Of My In Laws Have Passed.  Needless, ...