Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Roasted Turkey Beer Ballz


Well, Hello There;  Long Lost Bloggers, Foodies, On-Lookers, Genuine Food Buddies And Friends!  It Hath Been A Min Since I've Been Comfortable Sharing Through The Pains.  Needless, I Wanted To End The Month With A Simple MeatBall?  Why A Meatball You Ask?  Because My Life Is Metaphorically Completing A Goodness Circle...LOL.  Anywho, Check Out This Guy.  This Is How It's Concocted:  Ground Seasalt/Black Pepper, Garlic Salt, Parsley, Paprika, Yellow/Green Onions, Italian Herbs, Butter, Beer Of Choice And Bacon Fat.  Since Y'all Are Already Pros' At Making These Steps Will Be Skipped.  Anyway; Sear Them With Crispiness, Bakem' For Tenderness And Then Pour Over Some Turkey Gravy...(Store Bought).  Then Invite Some Sticky Rice For The Party.  It Is That Simple.  I Miss You All, Thanks For The Support.  #blessup

No comments:

Hot Chocolate Baby Rum

Well, It Has Been A Minute Since I Have Posted Within This Craziness Impeding On My Goals.  Both Of My In Laws Have Passed.  Needless, ...