Saturday, May 6, 2017

Black-Ranch Chili Bean Carne Asada Fiesta! #Blaxakin'style...




Happy belated Cinco De Mayo!...This is the BOAB(beast of all beef)!  Read my last post to see what this exotic creature was made of and all its fruitful juices. I patiently, drained black/ranch style chili beans; soaked them in 2killya/Lemon, red wine vinegar-jalapeno juice...then they hit the tanning bed fryer- quickly shoved them to the famous Zatarains yellow rice mix-party, for a mouthy pow-wow!  Garnish with a 4 cheese rolled corn gluten free flat bread+half green onions...spoon a layer of hot salsa on top, tease the meat with some ' Baby Rays' soul oil...Plate it all after a few loved hours, but please don't call the police.

No comments:

Hot Chocolate Baby Rum

Well, It Has Been A Minute Since I Have Posted Within This Craziness Impeding On My Goals.  Both Of My In Laws Have Passed.  Needless, ...