Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Spicy Beer Burger Ramen

WAKE UP!  Good hump day to you all that hath made it.  "We shall rejoice and be glad in it." Talk about highlighting the buds, bulldozing over the senses and awakening that chi.  People...we can eat rich with cheap ingredients...check it; soak some ground beef in rendered bacon fat oil.  The ramen instructions speak for themselves...just add butter, red wine vinegar, Italian herbs, oregano, red + black pepper, paprika, garlic salt, cumin, soy sauce, butter, peperoncini juice, EVOO and a choice brew.  After the boiling phase, like a steak let them chill...absorbing all the love; as they will swell.  Add fresh pico, a squirt of lemon juice and top with green onions.  Thank me when you see me.  "All Eating Matters."

No comments:

Hot Chocolate Baby Rum

Well, It Has Been A Minute Since I Have Posted Within This Craziness Impeding On My Goals.  Both Of My In Laws Have Passed.  Needless, ...