Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Spicy Crazy Carnitas Pinto Bean 7 Layer Cheez Dip...


It's Tuesday morn and the skies are still napping, moon chillaxing.  What moods of Mother Nature will she bestow upon these grumpy lands?  Does she dare wake up my senses with that southern bell, ooooh noooo sail me towards the plethora of many beautiful borders; what is going down!  Let's all shout it together...Carnitas Bean And Cheez Dip!  Think of the new '7 Wonders Of The World', uhmmmm way better...how about we take a pork loin and wash, baby and spoil your holiness for 6 hours in a crockpot.  Then add 2 types of legumes; Pinto and the pimps and Refried Ritas.  We then married an Asian mixed veggie bag with 7, you guessed right mixed CHEESES! And...my secret earthy, hot and tangy spice of goodness under the core of this happy pile will have the tongue going bananas. P.S...thx again for the support, you guys are #JustGreat!

No comments:

Hot Chocolate Baby Rum

Well, It Has Been A Minute Since I Have Posted Within This Craziness Impeding On My Goals.  Both Of My In Laws Have Passed.  Needless, ...